- If for any reason Eternal Reefs is unable to deploy a Memorial Reef at the committed location AND the Memorial Reef has not yet been cast, the authorized family representative will be offered the option of either being included with any other comparable placement or a refund of the purchase price.
- If the Memorial Reef has been cast AND for any reason Eternal Reefs is unable to deploy the Memorial Reef at the committed location, Eternal Reefs will offer the family any other comparable deployment and be responsible for any additional costs associated with the placement.
Eternal Reefs Memorial Reefs have a long and tested history of stability during storms. Eternal Reefs will make every reasonable effort to place the Memorial Reefs so that they will not be affected by storms or the impacts of boating activities. Under no circumstances will Eternal Reefs be responsible for any damage or relocation of Memorial Reefs caused by acts of man, nature, storms or maritime accidents.
Multiple sets of remains
Eternal Reefs will accept multiple sets of remains for casting into a single Memorial Reef under the following conditions:
- No more than two sets of remains can be incorporated into a Nautilus [medium] Memorial.
- No more than four sets of remains can be incorporated into a Mariner [large] Memorial.
- An additional fee for handling multiple sets of remains will be charged.
- Pets may be included in individual units and are considered additional sets of remains.
- There may be limitations as to the names included on the Memorial Reef plaque.
Eternal Reefs will make every effort to assure timely casting and deployments of all Memorial Reefs. Permitting and timeframes for casting and deployment will be discussed with the Authorized representative with the understanding that these are construction projects that can be delayed by weather or other factors.
Eternal Reefs will allow for the inclusion of pet remains with human remains only in individual Memorial Reefs. Under no circumstances will Eternal Reefs knowingly include both pet and human remains in a Sea Oats Community Reef. Separate Sea Oats Community Reefs are cast for human and pet remains.
Rarely, Memorial Reefs may break as they are removed from the mold or during transportation. In the unlikely event this should happen, Eternal Reefs will at its expense recast the Memorial Reef in the next largest size utilizing the pieces of the original Memorial Reef. If the broken unit is our largest Memorial Reef, Eternal Reefs will at its expense recast the Memorial Reef as two separate Memorial Reefs utilizing the pieces of the original Memorial Reef. Eternal Reefs will be responsible for any additional costs associated with the shipping and placement of the recast Memorial Reef.